DJ Event Planner
DJEventPlanner Playlist Integration
To setup your jukebox with DJEventPlanner, both Jukebox Jockey and DJEP must have the same database. To do this, you scan your media into Jukebox Jockey, export this database, and upload it to DJEventPlanner. After your customers build their playlists, use the location finder to locate the correct song locations, export the song requests, and import them into Jukebox Jockey.
- Scan your media
- Go to Jukebox Jockey's Administrator Configuration>Media>Exports and run the DJEventPlanner export.
- Upload the export to DJEventPlanner by going to Website Tools>Music Database>Upload A Music List. (Make sure you set it to upload a CSV (comma seperated values), not an XLS (Excel) file.)
- Let your customers make requests using DJEP.
- Use the "Location Finder" feature in DJEP to locate the songs in your database.
- Go To DJEventPlanner's Reports>Export Data> and download the "music requests" in a .csv format.
- Go to Jukebox Jockey's Administrator Configuration:>Media>Imports> and create a new import with the type of "DJEventPlanner". Locate the .csv file that you exported from DJEP.
- Choose Run Import.
- Go to Jukebox Jockeys Administrator Configuration>Menus>Button Builder and add a new button with one of the DJEventPlanner views. (Online Requests)
- Add the new button to a profile in Jukebox Jockey's Menu builder.
- Close out of the configuration panel and load up your new view. You should see your customer's requests in your jukebox!