From Jukebox Jockey Wiki Help
Jukebox Jockey is a software application for digital jukeboxes and karaoke machines; in both rental and installation markets. Some of Jukebox Jockey's uses include:
- Home Use Media Players
- Home Theater PCs (HTPC)
- Interactive Digital Jukeboxes
- Interactive Karaoke Machines
- Background Music Systems
- Disc Jockey Software (DJ)
- Karaoke Hosting Sofware (KJ)
- Trivia Hosts
Jukebox Jockey Media Player Help
Welcome to Jukebox Jockey Media Player's Help Reference
- For an introduction to Jukebox Jockey, please start at the Overview page.
- Download, install, and get started right away!
- Check out our Features page for details about our free and paid editions.
- When you are ready to lean more, check out our User Manual.